At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Business Analyst E-Commerce, you are responsible for the customer experience at the start of a project. You will guide our customers and match their business processes with our standard product Sana Commerce and translate business requirements to valuable changes in our E-commerce solution. For the internal organization, the Business Analyst E-Commerce is a representative of the customer, as such, you will communicate their needs to the development team with the direction of the solution to achieve their end goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Match customer business processes with our product Sana Commerce.
- Clarify the requirements of the customer in the Analysis phase and create the requirement specification.
- Support the development team to deliver the solution which is defined in the requirement document.
- Be present during customer demos and represent the customer during the demo.
- Advice on e-commerce matters and applicable technologies. Propose solution directions that fit the needs and boundaries of the customer and their business.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly boot camp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, a hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our playroom, Thursday toastie lunch, and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Language: (near) Native English skills both verbally and in writing;
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years in an analyst/consultant role in a software environment;
- Excellent communication skills: You understand the importance of great communication and managing expectations, to make sure all stakeholders are aligned!
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.