Our ambition is to be among the top 5 B2B e-commerce companies worldwide and to have 10,000 active customers in 2030. That means that we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to help realize those ambitions. As a Business Consultant, you are the driving force behind the growth and success of our Commercial organization. You are a trusted partner for Commercial Management in data-driven decision making and will report to the global Head of Sales Operations and Enablement. You will have an advisory role towards Sana’s Global Management team. Therefore you can make a direct impact on the realization of our growth objectives in the coming years.
By combining your insights with the expert view of your Marketing and Sales colleagues, you increase the effectiveness of the Commercial organization. You will also ensure that improvements and changes are implemented within the Commercial organization.
The following responsibilities are part of your job:
- Management and optimization of our reporting platform (PowerBI) – you ensure that the daily, weekly, quarterly and annual KPIs are always transparent to the organization. You work together with data analysts and operational specialists for the execution.
- Management advisory – through a data-driven, pro-active approach, you identify opportunities for the business and investigate where bottlenecks lie in our commercial process. You take the lead in testing, evaluating and implementing solutions based on data and expert-knowledge.
- Growth plans and target setting – you will support Commercial Management and the Finance team to define ambitious growth plans for the coming years, and help in translating those into global, regional and individual targets.
- Leadership – after successful evaluation, you can potentially fulfill a leadership role for one or more junior colleagues within the team.
What’s in it for you?
- The most enthusiastic and welcoming colleagues. You will work together with collaborative, enthusiastic and ambitious team members on exciting (international) projects. You’ll be in contact with your colleagues in Rotterdam, Dubai, Colombo, Manchester, Medellin, Perth and New York City. Team spirit and enjoying the ride together are key! How we realize that? By collaborating and sharing knowledge to reach our goals and by organizing fun team events and celebrations.
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- A completed Bachelor's or Master’s degree (preferably in the direction of Organizational Change, Organizational Psychology, Economics, Business Administration, Data Science or similar). However, we strongly encourage people with different backgrounds and degrees to apply if they feel that they are a good match for this role.
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in consulting or project management, but we are happy to talk to you if you have the right learning mindset and ambition.
- A proven track record of project-, stakeholder- and change management skills
- Affinity with numbers and data, and turning those into real insights
- Experience with processing, analyzing and reporting data (SQL, PowerBI, R Studio) is a plus but not required.
- A proactive attitude and a “getting things done” mentality. You are not afraid to engage in discussions with our (senior) management teams.
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written.
- Strong communication skills; you are able to communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.