At Sana Commerce we’re committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for a Business Development Representative to be responsible for one of the most crucial parts of our complex sales cycle. The challenge is to create a consistent flow of qualified opportunities, that will ultimately close consistently and efficiently.
What you’ll be doing:
We are growing rapidly in Latin America and we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to join our sales team. Are you ready to start you commercial career in the SaaS business?
As a fast-growing internationally based company in the Americas, we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to join our team. BDRs/SDRs will develop new business via smart lead sourcing, social selling, collaborative campaigns, and other innovative efforts. You will be responsible for creating, qualifying and nurturing your own opportunities as well as supporting the Account Executives throughout the entire sales cycle.
In short, your responsibilities are:
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop new business opportunities through inbound and outbound efforts.
- Interact with prospects and partners via phone, email and LinkedIn.
- Effectively handle and overcome prospect objections with confidence
- Enrich database with key contacts and research new accounts
- Become a trusted and credible e-commerce resource in the Microsoft & SAP community
- Engage with the market, position our solution, understand pains and needs and above all add value to every conversation you have.
What you’ll bring:
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree
- Advanced English proficiency written and spoken.
- Sales experience: 0-2 years (affinity with social, value and/or consultative selling).
- Interest/experience in SaaS or technology
- Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of our software.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and presentation skills.
What you’ll get:
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best, that’s why we want to offer you private healthcare and a contribution to fitness subscription.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, a hybrid working schedule, Friday afternoon drinks, Weekly lunch with your team, and monthly social activities.
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you may not tick all the boxes, we have exciting plans for the Americas Region, and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us. Apply now.