Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space.
Being one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands, we need enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing inside sales expert team. You will be responsible for one of the most crucial parts of our complex sales cycle. The challenge is to create a consistent flow of qualified opportunities in the growing Nordic market. We are improving and learning together, each day!
You will search, find, target, generate and qualify leads (both cold and warm) based on inbound and outbound campaigns together with your marketing and field sales colleagues. You will learn to generate from multiple sources on different techniques, to find the perfect companies and decision makers. Along with developing your consultative, value and social selling skills, you manage your own pipeline by building relationships with your prospects and our partners you gain trust to qualify opportunities (and later also close some…). You will get individual coaching by our team lead of Business Development and learn from your team and colleagues from marketing, field sales and product.
- Develop new business via smart lead finding, social selling and clever always innovating outbound techniques.
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels: email, chat, telephone, website, online articles, events and social media.
- Get the most out of your self-planned discovery calls to create value for businesses and qualify at the same time
- Identify key decision makers, determine project budget and timeline with consultative and challenge sales techniques.
- Build and cultivate prospect and partner relationships by initiating communications and consistent follow up to push opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Online consultancy calls with multiple decision makers of prospects and partners. Based on success stories, reference websites and a demo of our product if needed.
- You will be closing (smaller) standard new business deals.
- Make sure our CRM is always up-to-date, to ensure collaboration with other departments and improve our results with data driven sales.
What's in it for you:
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, flexible workplace (home/office), Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Obtained a Bachelor degree;
- (Near) native in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish is required;
- Effective team player skills: you can positively contribute to a team environment in which people learn from each other and benefit from each other’s experience;
- Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of a (software) product;
- Sales experience: affinity with social, value and/or consultative sales;
- Comfortable being out of your comfort zone;
- Energetic and result/success driven;
- Being curious, we believe you can always learn;
- Located in the Rotterdam area.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.