At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a fast-growing internationally based company in the US, we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to join our team. BDRs/SDRs will develop new business via smart lead sourcing, social selling, collaborative campaigns, and other innovative efforts. You will be responsible for creating, qualifying, and nurturing your own opportunities as well as supporting the Account Executives throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop new business opportunities through inbound and outbound efforts.
- Interact with prospects and partners via phone, email, and LinkedIn.
- Effectively handle and overcome prospect objections with confidence
- Enrich database with key contacts and research new accounts
- Become a trusted and credible e-commerce resource in the Microsoft & SAP community
- Engage with the market, position our solution, understand pains and needs, and above all add value to every conversation you have.
What we’re looking for
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – you’re creative, willing to collaborate, and contribute new ideas
- Result-driven – You thrive off of tackling new challenges, setting goals for yourself, and crushing expectations
- Committed – You're excited about our product and our core belief in building strong customer relationships
- Team spirit – You love working in a team, learning from each other, and celebrating every success.
- Learning mindset – You’re constantly looking to grow and develop your existing knowledge. You recognize you don’t have all the answers but are not afraid to ask for help.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Sales experience: 2 years (affinity with social, value, and/or consultative selling)
- Interest/experience in SaaS or technology
- Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of our software.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing, and presentation skills
- Sales training, prospecting, and CRM experience is a plus
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.