Being a fast growing company in the US, we need enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing team. You will be responsible for one of the most crucial parts of our complex sales cycle. You will develop new business via smart lead sourcing, social selling, collaborative campaigns, and other clever & innovative efforts. This role goes much further than a traditional SDR/BDR role: you will nurture your self-created opportunities from multiple sources (outbound and later also inbound) into deeply qualified opportunities before you involve Sales Managers to drive it to a close. Within this process you will gain extensive training and guiding on value selling, qualification and product knowledge.
- Develop new business via smart lead finding, social selling and clever always innovating outbound techniques;
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels: email, chat, telephone, website, online articles, events and social media;
- Build and cultivate prospect and partner relationships by initiating communications and consistent follow up to push opportunities through the sales funnel;
- Have consultative conversations with our prospects and partners to digitally transform their businesses;
- Engage with the market, position our solution, understand pains and needs and above all add value to every conversation you have.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will undergo a personalized onboarding program where you will follow our online courses and you will connect and collaborate with mentors within the organization to learn on the job. We have innovative tooling in place to accommodate the onboarding and development of all our people across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. A lot of freedom to start new initiatives on campaigns, new ways to position our product or to engage with the market.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
- A great team: Working with an enthusiastic, collaborative, and ambitious team of sales, marketing, and product specialists in the US. And you have many international colleagues globally that you will exchange ideas and learnings with within our global meetups in our HQ in the Netherlands.
What you bring along:
- You are or will become our business development expert & value-selling rockstar!
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree
- Sales experience: affinity with social, value and/or consultative sales
- Effective team-player skills: you can positively contribute to a team environment in which people learn from each other and benefit from each other’s experiences
- Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of our software
- Energetic and result/success driven personalities
- Entrepreneurial spirit to come up with creative ideas and initiatives to drive success
- Curiosity — we believe you can always learn!
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.