At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Do you want to oversee your own growth in your career? – Sana is currently expanding into the ANZ market with a growth of almost 100% YOY. We are looking for bright minds with the energy and ambition to help and be part of this growth. The biggest expansion is in our commercial department as we see selling complex integrated eCommerce needs a lot of attention and education to help businesses reach their full potential.
We aim for 70% year-over-year growth and our customers will be at the center of this growth. We know it takes ambition, enthusiasm and creativity to make it happen. Are you curious, smart, committed and entrepreneurial? Then we might have the dream job for you…
Cold calling? One of the tasks but not your only focus. You will develop new business via smart lead sourcing, social selling, collaborative campaigns, and other clever & innovative efforts.
This role goes much further than a traditional SDR/BDR role, you will nurture your self-created opportunities from multiple sources (outbound and later also inbound) into deeply qualified opportunities before you involve Sales Managers to drive it to a close. Within this process you will gain extensive training and guiding on value selling, qualification and product knowledge.
In short, your responsibilities are:
- General Qualified opportunities for our Sales Managers
- Conduct of discovery calls / consultancy calls
- Follow-up inbound leads
- Work with our marketing team to setup creative campaigns
- Work with Sana partners to generate new opportunities
Your key competencies:
You like the challenge of working in a start-up like environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers the best you can.
Further, you have:
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree.
- Effective team-player skills: you can positively contribute to a team environment in which people learn from each other and benefit from each other’s experiences.
- Comfortable with outbound engagement activities since this will be the biggest lead generator
- Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of our software.
- Affinity with social, value and/or consultative sales is a plus.
- Comfortable qualifying and deep diving into each customer’s businesses processes, challenges and consulting them via phone or online
- Energetic and result/success driven personalities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to come up with creative ideas and initiatives to drive success.
- Curiosity – we believe you can always learn!
Enough about what we are looking for, let’s talk about who we are
Sana Commerce is an eCommerce platform for wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers. Platform is designed to help these companies foster lasting relationships with their customers. It’s built for companies who run Microsoft Dynamics or SAP as their ERP system and it makes these e-commerce systems work as one with the Sana Commerce platform. With over 400 colleagues in 8 countries, we’re making customers happy all over the globe. We offer a dynamic international work environment.
A bit of history about Sana in ANZ
We are active in Australia & New Zealand for over 5 years now and have built up a base of around 50 customers that make use of our eCommerce platform. Steel & Tube, phil&teds and Domus Lighting are some of our flagship customers in the region. Today we have two commercial team members on the ground and our delivery and development office in Sri Lanka (and if necessary, Ukraine) provide services for our ANZ partners and customers (Software Developers, Project Managers, Consultants, Testers, etc.).
Our (and hopefully your) Core Values.
- Entrepreneurial. You pursue your personal ambitions and business objectives, and you lead as if Sana were your own business. As such, you’re always eager to try out new things and think outside the box.
- Result driven. You’re focused on achieving results that have real value. You’re eager to win and overcome setbacks, and you combine critical thinking with constructive problem solving.
- Result Driven. You are passionate about what you do. You go beyond your formal job responsibility if it’s in the best interest of the company. You are driven to be successful, even (more) when it gets harder.
- Team Spirit. You recognize that the team is more important than the individual, that we can only win if we work together and that we therefor celebrate these wins together. Servant leadership is something we aspire in relation to this core value.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Besides the promise of an amazing ride, we also offer things like a laptop, mobile budget, fair compensation and great colleagues. Most importantly, we offer a challenge that will help you grow both professionally and personally. Some other highlights about our culture:
- Cutting Edge: We are changing the world of eCommerce with a unique product that helps companies work more efficiently so they can better serve their customers. We work hard to help our clients achieve their digital transformation.
- Challenging: Our standards are high. We have an A-player culture and only hire the best. Our average age is around 30, so we value talent over experience. Sana employees are given the room to take initiative and create opportunities for growth.
- Rewarding: We empower our people to make an impact with their work and take control of their own destiny. Personal growth is one of our key objectives here.
- Engaging: We work hard to build a company culture and team spirit that exceeds expectations. We strive to make coming to work fun and rewarding and to have an engaged workforce. Working at Sana means working with talented colleges. We all learn from one another here, and that’s why it’s important that every new colleague has something new and unique to bring to the table.
- Growth-oriented: To ensure that we are growing not just quickly but also sustainably, we follow the Scaling-Up methodology, based on the Rockefeller Habits. This helps us keep our goals, meeting structures and methods consistent across the globe, from New York to Perth.