At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Campaign & Content Marketer at Sana Commerce, you will be responsible for crafting effective messaging and campaigns to create awareness and generate demand for our product. In this role, you will join both, the growth (50%) and content team (50%). As a campaign marketer, you will be responsible for building a pipeline for growth through data-driven campaigning and experimentation. Your mission will be to generate new business opportunities (MQL/SAL) for Sana Commerce, working closely together with the Demand Generation Manager in the US to maximize impact. Next to that, as a content marketer you will be responsible for maximizing content ROI, analyzing and optimizing the end-to-end global-to-local content process to ensure that the content being created is easily accessible, in line with our value proposition, meets the requirements of the local market teams, and is effective at achieving the intended strategic purpose.
- Partner closely with sales and key business teams to create and build campaign plans, doing research and revising based on feedback;
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns that generate pipeline (MQL/SAL) to crush revenue targets;
- Provide regular reporting on progress towards key milestones and the effectiveness of growth efforts in key markets;
- Create effective, inspiring, and compelling content and ensure that a consistent, desirable message is conveyed through our campaigns;
- Follow a data-driven approach to create and optimize content for campaigns across all channels (SEO, paid channels, email, etc);
- Contribute and participate in the Virtual Team Growth focused on campaigns, product, and customer marketing.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly boot camp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toasties lunch, and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along
- Obtained a Bachelor or Master degree;
- At least 2 years of experience creating and executing digital content strategies with a software brand and/or e-commerce;
- Good understanding and hands-on knowledge of digital channels such as Search, Display or Social Media advertising, etc;
- A solid foundation of (online) marketing skills, e.g. copywriting, SEO, SEA, Conversion Rate Optimization and/or WordPress, Google Analytics, Marketo knowledge, etc;
- You are always looking for the latest trends to incorporate in your strategy and know how to kick-ass organic, paid channels and email.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.