At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As the Campaign Marketer you will be responsible for building a pipeline for growth through data-driven campaigning and experimentation in cooperation with the corporate marketing team. Your experience in demand will guide your selection of tactics, as your reliance on data-driven experimentation will allow you to rapidly iterate and increase success. Your mission will be to generate new business opportunities (MQL/SAL) for Sana Commerce, by optimizing campaigns at each stage of the funnel to make demand generation more scalable. As you consider new innovative, multi-channel campaigns, you will partner with regions and BDRs to streamline our handoffs and maximize impact from the leads you have generated. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Strategizing and executing multi-channel campaigns from awareness down to traffic, conversion and retention to drive revenue on a global level
- Partner closely with sales and key business teams to create and build campaign plans, doing research and revising based on feedback.
- Implement campaign best practices to track, monitor, and report campaign performance.
- Work on new experiments, creatives and other ideas for experimentation (A/B Tests, CRO, etc.)
- Ensure that learnings from experiments are shared, get high visibility and are implemented in daily marketing operations.
- Provide regular reporting on progress towards key milestones and effectiveness of growth efforts in key markets.
- Partner closely with Marketing Intelligence to track and optimize campaign performance.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing to maintain a consistent brand voice and message throughout campaigns.
- Evangelizing the growth-mindset in the global marketing operations by stimulating agile ways of working.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Good understanding and hands-on knowledge of digital channels such as Search, Display or Social Media advertising, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the field of Campaign Marketing, Online Marketing, etc.
- Experience with agile project management
- Experience with tools such as Marketo, Google Suite, Social Paid Tools, etc.
- Strong commercial mindset
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Past working experience with international clients on the agency side or for an international company
- Knowledge of the B2B software industry is a plus
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.