At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Being a fast-growing SaaS company, we need enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing sales team. As the Channel Sales Manager, you will contribute to the growth of the footprint of Sana Commerce in the UKI Market. .
You will collaborate with an amazing, international sales team that is passionate about progressive sales methodologies and creating tangible results . As our Channel Sales Manager you will focus on finding, building and winning new business clients. Either through a direct end-client approach or through a commercial collaboration with our partners you know what it takes to develop new business.
As a sales manager at Sana Commerce you will:
- Generate new business; you are in daily contact with potential customers – remote possible and on site when required;
- Guide prospect through their buying journey;
- Follow up on leads from our ERP partners, our marketing team and our BDR team;
- Uncover your prospect’s strategy and the impact they are looking to achieve and connect the dots;
- Represent Sana during discovery meetings, workshops and board presentations;
- Demo Sana Commerce Cloud with the support of our Presales Consultants;
- Respond to RFI/P’s
- Oversee and lead deal cycles with internal stakeholder like presales, project management and product development.
- Develop (new) partner relationships with both technology and service partners;
- Train and educate our partners;
- Advise prospects on their e-commerce journey;
- Win customers!
Your key competencies:
You like the challenge of working in a start-up like environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers the best you can.
Further, you are:
- In the possession of a Bachelor's degree.
- A (near) native English speaker.
- Sales experience. At least 3 years of experience in SaaS sales or similar experience in the partner channel or a software vendor. Next to this you are What they call an Elite Seller, you are relentless and very picky with what to spend your time on.
- Communicative skills. You are great at understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
- Entrepreneurial skills. You have a lot of energy, are persistent, excited about the potential of B2B commerce and you cannot wait to win market share for Sana Commerce.
- Self-Starting. You know what it takes to be a successful sales professional. You know how to manage your job and can take on responsibility.
- Partnership building skills. You can build a strong partnership with multiple contacts at the customer and help them drive change.
Enough about what we are looking for, let’s talk about who we are
Sana Commerce is an eCommerce platform for wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers. Platform is designed to help these companies foster lasting relationships with their customers. It’s built for companies who run Microsoft Dynamics or SAP as their ERP system and it makes these e-commerce systems work as one with the Sana Commerce platform. With over 500 colleagues in 8 countries, we’re making customers happy all over the globe. We offer a dynamic international work environment.
Our (and hopefully also your) core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mind set. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
What do we offer you?
Besides the promise of an amazing ride, we also offer things like a laptop, mobile budget, flexible working hours, work 3 weeks from anywhere(!). Most importantly, we offer a challenge that will help you grow both professionally and personally. Some other highlights about our culture:
- Cutting Edge: We are changing the world of eCommerce with a unique product that helps companies work more efficiently so they can better serve their customers. We work hard to help our clients achieve their digital transformation.
- Challenging: Our standards are high. We have an A-player culture and want to hire the best. Our average age is around 30, so we value talent over experience. Sana employees are given the room to take initiative and create opportunities for growth.
- Rewarding: We empower our people to make an impact with their work and take control of their own destiny. Personal growth is one of our key objectives here.
- Engaging: We work hard to build a company culture and team spirit that exceeds expectations. We strive to make coming to work fun and rewarding and to have an engaged workforce. Working at Sana means working with talented colleges. We all learn from one another here, and that’s why it’s important that every new colleague has something new and unique to bring to the table.
- Growth-oriented: To ensure that we are growing not just quickly but also sustainably, we follow the Scaling-Up methodology, based on the Rockefeller Habits. This helps us keep our goals, meeting structures and methods consistent across the globe, from New York to Medellin to Manchester.