At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Content Marketing Specialist you will increase the online visibility of Sana Commerce in the Growth regions* and drive regional new pipeline growth via inbound marketing and demand-gen programs within the SMB and mid-size segment. The Content Marketing Specialist is part of the Growth commercial POD team and is responsible for the regional marketing performance. The Content Marketing Specialist will report to the General Manager Growth in Dubai and will take co-ownership on regional budget spend. Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating and developing (translating) and localizing inspiring thought leadership content about B2B e-commerce and Sana Commerce via white papers, videos, case studies and webinars;
- Manage the execution of the regional SEA/SEO strategy to meet regional business objectives and increase marketing effectiveness:
- Improve SERP rankings via SEO tactics
- Manage the focus keywords set and increase ranking
- Create, develop and optimize content in line with regional SEO strategy
- Develop and optimize the regional paid-search and display campaigns in AdWords;
- Developing and executing of the regional social media strategy;
- Supporting content creation for joint marketing activities with our partners to grow new accepted weighted pipeline;
- Supporting content creation for (virtual) event marketing activities;
- Co-responsible for developing and optimizing the regional PPC campaigns such as LinkedIn;
- Co-responsible for adapting and localizing of corporate bespoke lead generation campaigns;
- Keeping up-to-date with marketing & market trends and contribute this knowledge as an integral member of the marketing team.
*·ANZ / Nordics / MEA / Italy / CEE
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. We offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Content Marketing role
- In depth understanding of Organic, Social & Referral and best practices
- Knows how to turn campaign objectives into appealing e-mail and landings page copy.
- Experience with working in a Content Management System, for example: WordPress.
- Experience with tools such as Screaming Frog, MOZ, Ahrefs Keyword Planner, AdWords tools, Google Search Console, etc.
- Strong commercial mindset
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics and Google Datastudio, etc.
- Past working experience with international clients on the agency side or for an international company
- (Near) native level of English
- Knowledge of the B2B software industry is a plus
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.