At Sana Commerce, we’re committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for Content Specialist to optimize and grow our online visibility in the BeNeFrance region, with the support and guidance of our Event Manager and Field Marketer.
What you’ll be doing:
- As you will be part of the BeNeFrance commercial team, you will be co-responsible for the regional marketing performance and will report directly to Commercial Director BeNeFrance.
- Developing and executing the regional social media strategy by creating meaningful thought leadership content about B2B e-commerce.
- Analysing website performance & (digital) market trends to identify new content opportunities.
- Collaborating with marketing agencies (SEO and SEA) to optimize our digital content strategy.
What you’ll bring:
- (Near) native level of Dutch and proficient in English.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a (Digital) Content Marketing role (knowledge of the B2B software industry is a plus).
- Basic understanding of SEO, SEA and digital best practices.
- Experience working with a Content Management System, for example WordPress.
What you’ll get:
- The chance to make an impact at a scale-up organization,
- A global and customized team onboarding program (9,1/10 rated by previous new hires),
- Personal development opportunities,
- Up to 3 weeks “work from anywhere” per year,
- Being part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company.
Read more about the region-specific benefits here: Work at Sana Commerce Dubai!
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you may not tick all the boxes, we have ambitious plans for the EMEA & APAC region, and we encourage people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us. Apply now!