At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
We are expanding our global HR team with a Corporate Recruiter / HR Generalist based in the Philippines. At Sana Commerce, we feel that our people are a key factor to the company’s success, and that is why our mission is to enable our people to be their best selves without losing sight of the company’s interest.
You will also be responsible for the full recruitment cycle – from requisition to new hire. You will do the job intake with the Hiring Manager, write inspiring job descriptions, select the best candidates and hire amazing talent!
What makes our role unique? You will be working in an ambitious team with a vision. That means that you will not be interviewing candidates all day, but you will also working on innovation. How can we do better? What have we learned? What could be optimized? Furthermore, you will be the go-to person for our colleagues and their HR related questions.
- Work closely with the APAC management team to build and grow our new Philippines team;
- Take on initiatives to build a fun and successful team culture;
- Sourcing and full cycle recruitment for new team members;
- Submit and register new employees in our systems;
- First-week and onboarding support with new employees;
- Help setup payroll and ensure we build out proper processes for managing salary and benefits;
- Assist with managing business registrations and local compliance with setting up a local entity
- Assist with the management of local benefits and initiatives for the Philippines team
- Managing HR related issues arising within the Philippines team
- Manage procurement and preparation of hardware (i.e. laptops and headsets) for new employees;
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a 50% year-over-year software company. You will be joining early in a fast-growing, international team growing extremely quickly in APAC. Globally the company has 500+ employees.
- Be one of the first employees in the Philippines for Sana. Working in a high-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment. Help define our local culture and use your entrepreneurial skills to build something special!
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, team lunches, and team events.
What you bring along:
You are the Corporate Recruiter with the ambition to improve recruitment every day a little bit more in a growing environment. You enjoy closing your own requisitions and support your colleagues if they have a challenging requisition and need some advice. Sharing your knowledge and challenge the status quo gives you an energy boost! You take the lead and like to work on both strategic and operational levels!
Furthermore you bring along:
- Completed a Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a HR/recruitment role in the Philippines;
- Excellent communication skills. You can speak and write (near) native English;
- Up-to-date with the latest legislation and regulations linked to HR;
- Structured, organized and proactive work attitude. You are service oriented and you enjoy helping people.
- A progressive vision on HR;
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat skills.
- Experience within an international environment and/or tech scale-up is a big plus.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.