At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a corporate recruiter, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle – from requisition to new hire. Since we are an international organization you will be looking for new talent in the US (office based in NY) and Colombia. You will be working on innovation and training with your recruiter’s colleagues in the Netherlands, Dubai, Ukraine, and Sri Lanka.
- You will do the job intake with the Hiring Manager, writing the job descriptions, select the best candidates, and celebrate with your team a new hire.
- Understanding the job market both in Colombia and the US, so you can be a business partner for the organization.
- You have a creative mind, so you also try different things to get in contact with the right candidates; with social advertisements, by organizing interesting events or you start an effective referral campaign amongst our employees!
- Employer Branding: Social Media, organizing campus events.
- Experience with US Recruitment
- Proven track record with commercial (Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing roles)
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluently in English. You are great at understanding the candidate's and managers' needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
- Great interpersonal skills. Make a great match with the team, you will be able to openly talk and communicate your ideas and participate in corporate events.
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you oversee your own personal growth.
- Entrepreneurial environment. A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market leader in B2B e-commerce software in the Americas.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best, that’s why we want to offer you private healthcare and contribution to fitness subscription.
- Flexible work hours: Either if you start at 6.30 AM or 9 AM – as long as you work your hours! Due to the Covid, we are working from home, but we encourage you to be at the office as much as possible to work closely together with your colleagues.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.