At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Your main mission as the Customer Marketer is to accelerate growth by increasing engagement with our customers to drive retention, contribute to customer upsell and grow our advocate base. This role is the glue that binds our customer marketing strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in customer success, sales and marketing. You will be the customer advocate within our marketing team and will have an integral role in communicating the scientific value of our offerings to potential customers. The goal is to develop a T-Shaped Marketing professional who is eager to become an indispensable part of the Growth Team. Besides, as part of the Corporate Team, it is his/her mission to evangelizing the growth-mindset in the global marketing operations by stimulating agile ways of working, resulting in effective and data-driven working methods.
- Team member of the growth team, responsible for accelerating growth for Sana (Retention);
- Drive retention via various marketing channels (email, website, chat, paid, review sites, etc.);
- Set-up campaigns via our marketing automation system (Marketo) and/or customer success software (Gainsight);
- Capture and interpret key intent signals from various channels to support customer insights and develop new customer initiatives;
- Drive customer engagement by owning initiatives such as our customer newsletter, customer webinars/events, manage our advocacy program, create content for campaigns, blogs, videos, etc.;
- Partner with cross-functional counterparts to implement customer initiatives;
- Design and run experiments to test and improve conversion and other key performance indicators;
- Partner with sales, product and customer success to develop initiatives that drive deeper feature adoption, activation, and reduce customer churn;
- Evangelize the growth-mindset in the corporate marketing team by stimulating agile ways of working (ex: working in sprints).
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role (eg. Digital marketer, Retention marketer);
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant study;
- Strong skills in digital marketing;
- Strong skills in content writing (in English);
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation and customer success tools like Marketo and Gainsight;
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with creative resources including designers and product marketers;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people on all organizational levels;
- Data-driven mindset where you measure performance and use this to implement the best practices.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.