At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Customer Service Consultant, you are an expert of the Sana product. You provide appropriate guidance on user questions and incidents and deliver a superb experience for our customers via our support channels (email, phone & other). You will also provide data-backed recommendations to improve processes, tools and reduce customer questions and pain points. In addition to that, together with our Customer Success Manager, you will build strong relationships with our customers in the region and focus on keeping our customers happy throughout their journey with Sana.
As the first ever local Service Consultant for Sana Commerce in ANZ, you will help our customers realize the potential of their ERP integrated eCommerce platform daily.
We aim for 70% year-over-year growth and our customers will be at the center of this growth. We know it takes ambition, enthusiasm and creativity to make it happen. Are you curious, smart, committed and entrepreneurial? Then we might have the dream job for you…
As a Customer Service Consultant, you are in daily contact with our customers to give them the best support and service. You work with big customers in the B2B industry. You are the face of Sana Commerce in the ANZ market, which gives you a lot of responsibility to maintain relationships!
In short, your responsibilities are:
- First point of contact for our customers.
- Pro-actively think along with the customer to resolve their questions quickly.
- Solve issues in their webstores. You will do this by yourself or sometimes in collaboration with our teams in Sri Lanka and Ukraine
- Handle customer questions via a ticket system within the agreed time frame.
- Compliance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction scores and NPS
- Continuous engagement with all our customers in the region
- Solve problems effectively and efficiently
Your key competencies:
You like the challenge of working in a start-up like environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers the best you can. You have the curiosity to learn everything there is to know about our eCommerce platform, so you can understand how you can help customers reach their full online potential.
Further, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree (equivalent academic qualification or working experience)
- Experience. You have experience interacting with customers.
- Customers service skills. When issues arise, you see the potential to make something great out of it. You are never backing down and will always strive to reach the best possible solution for your customers.
- Great organizational skills. Superior project and time management skills, you have excellent attention to detail.
- Technical affinity. You have affinity with tech products are interested to learn everything there is to know about our software solution!
- Strong communication skills. Superior English speaking and writing skills. You are great in understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
- Empathy. You are full of this!
Enough about what we are looking for, let’s talk about who we are:
Sana Commerce is an eCommerce platform for wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers. Platform is designed to help these companies foster lasting relationships with their customers. It’s built for companies who run Microsoft Dynamics or SAP as their ERP system and it makes these e-commerce systems work as one with the Sana Commerce platform. With over 400 colleagues in 8 countries, we’re making customers happy all over the globe. We offer a dynamic international work environment.
A Bit of History about Sana in ANZ
We are active in Australia & New Zealand for over 5 years now and have built up a base of around 50 customers that make use of our eCommerce platform. Steel & Tube, phil&teds and Domus Lighting are some of our flagship customers in the region. Today we have two commercial team members on the ground and our delivery and development office in Sri Lanka (and if necessary, Ukraine) provide services for our ANZ partners and customers (Software Developers, Project Managers, Consultants, Testers, etc.).
Our (and Hopefully Yours as well) Core Values.
- Entrepreneurial. You pursue your personal ambitions and business objectives, and you lead as if Sana were your own business. As such, you’re always eager to try out new things and think outside the box.
- Result driven. You’re focused on achieving results that have real value. You’re eager to win and overcome setbacks, and you combine critical thinking with constructive problem solving.
- Result Driven. You are passionate about what you do. You go beyond your formal job responsibility if it’s in the best interest of the company. You are driven to be successful, even (more) when it gets harder.
- Team Spirit. You recognize that the team is more important than the individual, that we can only win if we work together and that we therefor celebrate these wins together. Servant leadership is something we aspire in relation to this core value.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Besides the promise of an amazing ride, we also offer things like a laptop, mobile budget, fair compensation and great colleagues. Most importantly, we offer a challenge that will help you grow both professionally and personally. Some other highlights about our culture:
- Cutting Edge: We are changing the world of eCommerce with a unique product that helps companies work more efficiently so they can better serve their customers. We work hard to help our clients achieve their digital transformation.
- Challenging: Our standards are high. We have an A-player culture and only hire the best. Our average age is around 30, so we value talent over experience. Sana employees are given the room to take initiative and create opportunities for growth.
- Rewarding: We empower our people to make an impact with their work and take control of their own destiny. Personal growth is one of our key objectives here.
- Engaging: We work hard to build a company culture and team spirit that exceeds expectations. We strive to make coming to work fun and rewarding and to have an engaged workforce. Working at Sana means working with talented colleges. We all learn from one another here, and that’s why it’s important that every new colleague has something new and unique to bring to the table.
- Growth-oriented: To ensure that we are growing not just quickly but also sustainably, we follow the Scaling-Up methodology, based on the Rockefeller Habits. This helps us keep our goals, meeting structures and methods consistent across the globe, from New York to Perth.