At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As the Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will enlarge the footprint of Sana Commerce in the enterprise segment. Your goal is to maximize our clients’ online success. How? By identifying online opportunities and translating them into concrete advice. You will advise our clients on getting the very most out of their web store and help them get the most out of our services. You’re driven to guide your clients through their digital transformation and to achieve your ultimate goal: optimize the commercial outcomes of your accounts, decrease churn, and realizing up-sell opportunities to meet the business objectives of customers.
Being entrepreneurial is one of our core values. Our core values guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization. The team you will end up in is a great example of this core value. You will become part of our enterprise team, which is in charge of all our enterprise customers globally. As this role is new to the company you will have the possibility to contribute to the set-up and execution of a successful global strategy and have an impact from the beginning. You will be working closely with your direct colleagues from the Enterprise team, but also with colleagues from our regional Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales teams.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Sana Commerce, you will:
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of accounts. You will also manage accounts who have global rollouts in their roadmap;
- Drive revenue growth through adoption, and identify opportunities for upsell and cross-sell;
- Build and maintain deeply rooted relationships with your international customers;
- Increase revenue and advise your customers on how Sana can help them achieve their e-commerce objectives;
- Optimize the commercial outcomes of your accounts;
- Prevent churn by taking actions on identified risks;
- Collaborate with different departments on how you can improve and ensure the most effective solutions for your customers;
- Collaborate with your sales colleagues to deliver a great customer onboarding.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. Getting this position means the company relies on you, together with your local colleagues, to further grow in this region. We have ambitious plans for the Oceania and APAC markets and are looking for someone who likes it to help us build the company in this region. And grows with us. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well. We have innovative tooling in place to accommodate the onboarding and development of all our people across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team. Work hard, play hard.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
What you bring along:
You are getting excited by making customers happy and help them grow their online business. You are entrepreneurial like to be part of a growing start-up location and take advantage of the fact that you are part of a bigger, global tech company. You are passionate about e-commerce for sure.
You also have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 2 years of customer success (or account management, sales management or related) experience in the software industry;
- Excellent communication skills. You have strong English language skills and you are able to communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen;
- (Near) native language skills in German
- Closing abilities. You can uncover opportunities and possess persuasion and negotiating skills that lead to closed deals;
- Partnership building skills. You can build a strong partnership with multiple contacts at the customer and help them drive change;
- Customer orientation. You know how to get to the question behind the question and you are good at collaborating with clients to put together a strong, realistic offer. Furthermore, you can absorb and understand important (non-) verbal information;
- Commitment. Working in a small local team requires someone who is committed and will go the extra mile for customers, colleagues or partners if necessary to achieve goals.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.