As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager, your goal is to fuel and accelerate the growth of Sana Commerce in Latin America and the Spanish-speaking region (Iberia). You are responsible for demand generation through successful campaign execution and understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities, and sales priorities. Digital marketing plays a huge role in the success of this position, including paid search, display, and paid social. You know how to leverage these channels for campaign initiatives, including regional strategy and segmentation.
You will be leading our Latin American Marketing team (1 Marketeer with the option to grow to 4) and report directly to our VP of Marketing. There is a close collaboration between the US Marketing team, the Global Marketing team, and the Sales team. This position is based in Medellin, Colombia.
What is the role about:
- Identify and segment audiences and develop integrated, multichannel campaigns that generate, engage, inform and activate leads;
- Generate qualitative leads through campaign efforts to include e-mail marketing, paid search, display advertising, paid social; warm leads up with nurture campaigns;
- Optimize performance of digital marketing initiatives (paid social, Google Ads, display, email) by assessing channel used vs. results to improve performance and ROI of lead inflow;
- Execute data-driven experiments (agile marketing approach) to drive growth strategy;
- Report on region-specific channel performance and campaign results and use these results to forecast where optimizations are needed;
- Create short-form content marketing projects such as email, landing page, and ad copy, or banners for display and other paid advertising channels using template designs.
What you bring along:
You are an entrepreneurial Spanish speaker with a passion for marketing. You have the feeling that B2B marketing is more exciting than B2C marketing, that is why you choose a career in this field. Even though you have a critical mindset in the actions that you take, you always think in opportunities.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing or similar;
- More than 5 years of marketing and/or demand generation experience. You know how to run campaigns and how to get successful results out of our digital channels;
- Data-driven and agile marketing mindset. You have experience with reviewing marketing campaign performance, interpret the metrics, assess market fit and use all these findings to design and improve future campaigns;
- Commercial affinity. You understand how to translate sales needs into marketing projects and you have worked closely with sales to ensure fast and thorough follow up on leads;
- Email enthusiast – you have a knack for building, testing, and optimizing outbound tactics to continuously improve campaign performance. This includes experience with marketing automation tooling (preferably Marketo)
- Strong knowledge of CRM (preferably Dynamics 365), LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, marketing automation tooling (preferably Marketo), and Google Ads;
- High level of curiosity. You are very interested in learning and discovering new things and have sharp ideas to improve and optimize current processes and tools;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills. You will be leading the local Latin American Marketing team and working together with our global and local marketing teams in the United States and our HQ in the Netherlands.
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you oversee your own personal growth.
- Entrepreneurial environment. A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market leader in B2B e-commerce software in the Americas.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best, that’s why we want to offer you private healthcare and contribution to fitness subscription.
- Flexible work hours: Either if you start at 6.30 AM or 9 AM – as long as you work your hours! Due to the Covid, we are working from home, but we encourage you to be at the office as much as possible to work closely together with your colleagues.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.