As a Digital Marketer, you will optimize and grow our online visibility together with the Field Marketer, Junior Online Marketer and with support of the corporate marketing team. You will create and translate inspiring thought leadership content about B2B e-commerce, our brand and solution by creating whitepapers, case studies, videos and webinars. Your main goal is to generate marketing qualified leads (MQL) and sales accepted leads (SAL) for our sales pipeline. You will be part of the commercial regional team for the DACH region. This position is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. You will report directly to the General Manager DACH and indirectly to the Head of Field Marketing.
- Optimize and execute the full regional marketing performance for DACH based on data-analysis;
- Manage and execution of the regional SEO and SEA strategy;
- Collaborate with marketing agencies (SEO and SEA) to optimize our organic and paid activities;
- Track, measure and analyze the digital marketing metrics to improve the website performance and identify new opportunities;
- Support in developing and optimizing the regional PPC campaigns (e.g. LinkedIn, Xing).
What’s in it for you:
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- At least 1 year of Digital Marketing and/or Content Marketing experience within a b2b environment (experience within the software industry is preferred);
- Strong knowledge of SEA (e.g. Google Adwords, LinkedIn advertising);
- (Near) native level of the German and English language;
- Passionate and experienced with data driven marketing – you make decisions based on data, you enjoy some number crunching in Excel and analyze data from tools as Google Analytics;
- Obtained at least a bachelor’s degree;
- Strong commercial mindset.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.