At Sana Commerce we’re committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to expansion and growth for Sana Commerce within the enterprise field. You will be the glue that connects sales and marketing into a holistic approach of communicating the value of our offerings to potential customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the Enterprise Marketing Manager to implement and optimize marketing plans;
- Implementing email marketing strategy, including reporting and optimizations on nurture flows;
- Supporting ABM activities, enabling quick and relevant outreach activities;
- Collaborating with product, sales, and business development teams to communicate Sana’s brand and value to our enterprise customers/prospects.
- Optimize enterprise web pages based on personalization and A/B testing, together with the web and design teams;
- Reporting monthly and quarterly on performance and providing actionable insights.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing & campaign execution, preferably in email marketing;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing and strong understanding of the industry;
- Industry knowledge of cutting edge demand generation methods, including creating a funnel and nurture strategies;
- Ability to work effectively with creative resources, including designers and our web team;
- A demonstrable track record of achieving growth through your marketing program, campaigns & activities.
What you’ll get:
- A hybrid working model – 3 days from the office, 2 days from home;
- Up to 3 weeks “work from anywhere” per year;
- A global and customized team onboarding program (9,1/10 rated by previous new hires);
- Thursday lunch on us (toasties, sandwiches, salads);
- A challenging working environment that is focused on personal growth.
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you do not tick all the boxes, we have ambitious plans for the Enterprise team, and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us.
If you’re unsure whether you meet all the requirements, please include a motivation letter and let us know why you want to be a part of the Sana team! Apply now.