At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development, design, creation and implementation of marketing programs to support a broad range of campaigns aimed at driving expansion and growth for Sana Commerce within the enterprise field. Reporting to the Vice President of Enterprise, you will be the glue that connects sales and marketing into a holistic approach of communicating the value of our offerings to potential customers. Your goal is to develop yourself into a T-Shaped Marketing professional who is eager to become an indispensable part of various agile working teams. As part of the global team, you will be responsible for evangelizing a growth mindset and encouraging agile ways of working.
- You will work closely with the Enterprise Marketing Manager to implement the marketing plans and optimize to meet business objectives;
- Implement email marketing strategy, reporting and optimizations on nurture flows that drives the audience seamlessly through their buying journey;
- Support on ABM activities, ensure the team is always up to date with the latest insights for specific accounts to enable quick and relevant outreach activities that result in opportunities and pipeline;
- Gain an understanding of key enterprise personas, their behavior, user journey, use cases and value drivers for Sana’s enterprise products to improve campaign performance and support sales enablement;
- Collaborate with product, sales, and business development teams to execute communications and collateral that reflects Sana’s brand and value to our enterprise customers/prospects;
- Experiment constantly. You’ll work side-by-side with other teams and dig into the data yourself to identify actionable insights and spot opportunities for further test;
- Work closely with web and design teams to optimize enterprise web pages based on personalization and A/B testing;
- Support on all digital channels and get the opportunity to learn how to build an omnichannel strategy;
- Report monthly and quarterly on performance and provide actionable insights.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing and campaign execution (preferably email marketing);
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment;
- Native or near-native proofreading and editing skills in English;
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting edge demand generation methods (eg. creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital/online events);
- Ability to work effectively with creative resources including designers and web team.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base