Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Performance Digital Marketing Specialist at Sana Commerce, you will join the Latin American marketing team and be accountable for consistently increasing the effectiveness of our digital strategy and optimization of our paid channels, with the goal of generating a pipeline for our sales team. In this role, you will support and execute Latam marketing paid strategy by driving digital marketing activities including website management, landing pages management, paid channels, Ads management and campaign performance. You will be coached by multiple senior-level colleagues within the local team and will collaborate with different departments across both the regional and corporate team to ensure high impact.
- Support in the execution of the regional SEM/SEO strategy to meet regional business objectives and increase marketing effectiveness:
- Improve SERP rankings via SEO tactics
- Manage the focus keywords set and increase ranking
- Create, support, develop and optimize the performance of regional paid-search and display campaigns in GoogleAds
- Create, own, and support the development, optimization and performance of regional paid social campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Design, build, own, and maintain our regional social media organic strategy
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and opportunities of improvement to reach our goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B testing across paid digital channels
- Own and support corporate ppc campaigns
- Support website optimizations
- Create and optimize landing pages for the regional and corporate campaigns
- Lead the web design and publishing of the spanish website
- Support any digital initiates via the corporate team that affect latam region
- Keep up to date with marketing & market trends and contribute to collective intelligence as an integral member of the marketing team
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana Commerce means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
What you bring along
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base