At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As an e-Commerce consultant, you are involved in the requirements trajectory to advise customers on our B2B e-commerce solution. You will identify and define requirements for a successful implementation and work together with a technical lead to define the implementation budget for the project. After the deal is closed, you act as a representative of the customer and you make sure that the development team delivers the functionality as you have defined. You make sure that the delivered quality is on the highest level for our customers.
Your daily tasks:
- Consult customers regarding suitable solutions for their B2B challenges
- Create functional designs for e-Commerce solutions
- Specify customer requirements and instruct 3rd parties and our development centers
- Act as customer representative during our development demo to our customer
- Support our Sales- and support team with advanced customer questions or requested customization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, System Engineer, Industrial Engineer or related.
- 3-5 years experience in a software/IT firm (Minimum 3 years as a business analyst or similar role)
- ERP knowledge, SAP, and Microsoft are desirable.
- Dynamics AX, NAV certification is a plus
- Strong command of Spanish and English (written, spoken) is essential
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Entrepreneurial environment. A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market leader in B2B e-commerce software in the Americas.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best, that’s why we want to offer you private healthcare and contribution to fitness subscription.
- Flexible work hours: Either if you start at 6.30 AM or 9 AM – as long as you work your hours! Due to the Covid, we are working from home, but we encourage you to be at the office as much as possible to work closely together with your colleagues.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.