At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
The mission of the Email Marketing Specialist is to accelerate the growth of our email channel in a cost-effective, agile way. Consequently, it is your responsibility to build a pipeline for growth with the ultimate goal of generating new business opportunities for Sana Commerce. You will be responsible for driving business growth through data-driven campaigns and experimentation.
- Responsible for strategizing and executing email campaigns from awareness down to traffic, conversion and retention to drive sustained business growth.
- Responsible for maintaining Marketo for the region. This includes setting up campaigns, building workflows, and working with the corporate digital team on any initiatives are region is involved in.
- Develop and implement the email strategy, track email performance and manage the database.
- Responsible for working with the North America Digital Marketing Manager to build, test, and optimize landing pages and email templates that continuously improve performance of campaigns.
- A/B Test and provide proactive insights and analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
- Provide regular reporting on campaigns, progress towards key milestones and effectiveness of growth efforts in key markets.
- Manage email marketing calendar
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices.
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading global brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch, and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Have 1 – 2 years experience in email marketing
- Have experience and knowledge of Marketo
- Have experience and knowledge of CRM (i.e. Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Have knowledge of digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Adwords
- Be a strong problem-solver with the ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- Be a motivated self-starter adept at handling complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Have a solid understanding of analytics tools and sources of latest event information and trends
- Preferably have experience working with a software brand and/or in e-commerce
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.