At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Being a fast growing company in the US, we need enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing team. As the Enterprise Account Development Representative you will contribute to the growth of the footprint of Sana Commerce in the enterprise segment. You will be responsible for one of the most crucial parts of the complex sales cycle with some of our most high profile prospects and customers.
While developing your consultative, value, and social selling skills you manage your own pipeline by building relationships with prospects on the target account list. We know Sana Commerce is a great fit for those target accounts and they would benefit greatly from using Sana Commerce Cloud to bring their business online. What we don’t know what’s the best way and time to engage with them and whether they have buying intent and that’s where you come in.
You will engage with the target accounts using the latest and greatest tools in SaaS business development, strategize and qualify opportunities in close collaboration with the Account Executives and marketing team in an account based marketing and sales approach.
Being entrepreneurial is one of our core values. Our core values guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization. The team you will end up in is a great example of this core value. You will become part of our global Enterprise team, which is managing all our enterprise customers and target accounts across the world. You will be directly reporting to the VP Enterprise, who is responsible for the global Enterprise team. You will be working closely with your direct colleagues from both your regional team as well as the Enterprise team, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
As an Enterprise ADR at Sana Commerce, you will:
- Proactively manage designated global accounts to identify opportunities;
- Collaborate with the Account Executives on strategizing your targeted accounts to convert them to qualified opportunities;
- Build relationships within Sana Commerce’s ecosystem – and within clients’ business – that further position Sana Commerce for success within enterprise accounts;
- Build and cultivate prospect and partner relationships by initiating communications and consistent follow up to push opportunities through the sales funnel;
- Online consultancy calls with multiple decision makers of prospects and partners. Based on success stories, reference websites and a demo of our product if needed;
- Help identify upsell opportunities within accounts as well as conduct additional account research to inform overall account strategy;
- Collaborate and act as a liaison between marketing, customer success, product and (pre)sales.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. Getting this position means the company relies on you, together with your local colleagues, to further build enterprise business. We have ambitious plans for the enterprise market and are looking for someone who likes it to help us build the company in this segment. And grows with us. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growthAnd being part of the enterprise team put you in the unique position to learn from some experienced sales professionals running complex sales cycles.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well. We have innovative tooling in place to accommodate the onboarding and development of all our people across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team. Work hard, play hard.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
What you bring along:
You are getting excited by making customers happy and help them grow their online business. You are entrepreneurial like to be part of a growing start-up location and take advantage of the fact that you are part of a bigger, global tech company. You are passionate about e-commerce for sure.
You also have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in the software (SaaS) industry as a BDR, SDR, ADR and you’ve knocked it out of the park;
- Creativity. You might not always know how to go about stuff, but you’ll find a creative way to achieve your goals.
- Excellent communication skills. You are able to communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen;
- Closing abilities. You can uncover opportunities and possess persuasion and negotiating skills that to controlling the opportunities you are creating;
- Partnership building skills. You can build a strong partnership with multiple stakeholders in multi threaded opportunities;
- Effective team-player skills: you can positively contribute to a team environment in which people learn from each other and benefit from each other’s experiences;
- Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of our software;
- Affinity with social, building your own brand, value and/or consultative sales is a plus.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.