At Sana Commerce we’re committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. 🍕 Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to help determine the trajectory of our Enterprise team. As this team is relatively new to Sana, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the set-up and execution of a successful global strategy and can make an impact, right from the start. 🚀✨
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with the Account Executives on strategizing your targeted accounts to convert them to qualified opportunities;
- Building relationships within Sana Commerce’s ecosystem – and within clients’ business – that further position Sana Commerce for success within enterprise accounts;
- Building and cultivating prospect and partner relationships;
- Conducting online consultancy calls with multiple decision-makers of prospects and partners;
- Conducting additional account research to inform overall account strategy.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in the software (SaaS) industry as a BDR, SDR, ADR;
- Near-native command of the German language;
- Creativity. When you don’t know how to go about things, you’ll find a creative way to achieve your goals.
- Excellent communication skills. You can take the lead in a conversation, leave no room for interpretation, and you also know when it’s time to listen;
- Partnership building skills. You can build a strong partnership with multiple stakeholders in multi-threaded opportunities;
What you’ll get:
- The chance to make an impact at a scale-up organization,
- A global and customized team onboarding program (9,1/10 rated by previous new hires),
- Personal development opportunities,
- Up to 3 weeks “work from anywhere” per year,
- Being part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company.
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you do not tick all the boxes, we have ambitious plans for the Enterprise team, and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us.
If you’re unsure whether you meet all the requirements, please include a motivation letter and let us know why you want to be a part of the Sana team! Apply now.