At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As an Event Channel Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for coordinating and doing demand generation for events and channel marketing activities, both digital and in-person, to generate leads and brand awareness.
- You will manage all marketing activities that support online and offline initiatives, partner events, 3rd party events, group meetings, etc. This includes the execution of trade show logistics and events, manage budgets, manage email campaigns, social media and other pre-event marketing activities, sales enablement, and post-event lead management, and monitor and ROI analysis.
- responsible for channel marketing campaigns to build our brand within our Partners’ network and Microsoft and SAP ecosystem. For this part of the role, you will work closely with our Partner Development Manager and Sr Channel Sales to execute marketing programs that accelerate brand awareness and generate leads.
Event Marketing Activities (30%)
- Collaborate with Marketing and the sales team to develop and execute a successful schedule of events in Latam to achieve lead generation goals
- Research and evaluate industry-wide events, 3rd party events group meetings where we can participate
- Manage event calendar, project timelines and budget
- Own coordination of logistics from start to finish, work with vendors to finalize sponsorship, completing exhibitor requirements, organizing freight, shipping/ordering of swag, coordinating hotel and flight reservations, submitting proposals for speaking engagements, developing content and creative themes, establishing onsite plan, tracking budget, etc.
- Develop pre/post event email marketing outreach/event campaign, including use of nurture flows
- Execute social media strategy before, during, and after events
- Coordinate media opportunities with the PR agency
- Ensure that event lead data is captured, uploaded to Marketo and the CRM system (with support of lead generation marketing team), and that lead follow up activities are coordinated and completed
- Monitor ROI, review, and report on the effectiveness of all event marketing activities
Channel Partner marketing activities (70%)
- Manage and monitor multi-channel partner marketing campaigns and initiatives such as digital and in-person events, content, email, social with the support of local and global marketing team, and partner development manager
- Manage partner marketing campaigns calendar, project timelines and budget
- Take the lead on meetings with partners regarding marketing activities and propose marketing activities accordingly to build and strength the partner network and relationships
- Manage and develop the partners newsletter and email campaigns and bring ideas for the developing of content relevant to them
- Ensure data is captured, uploaded to Marketo and the CRM system (with support of lead generation marketing team), and that lead follow up activities are coordinated and completed
- Track and review marketing and campaign performance and generate recommendations based on learnings, established best practices, and competitive landscape
What you bring along:
The ideal candidate is a team player with a commercial spirit, highly organized and with a problem-solving mind, pays close attention to details, has excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications Marketing Specialization or Ms in Marketing (Desirable)
- Native Spanish speaker – good English command
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing and on a similar role
- Experience planning, organizing, and executing marketing and sales programs events
- Manage events and channel marketing budgets, reports, and measure ROI for B2B
- Experience working with partners preferable in Latin America
- Experience using Marketo and CRM, desirable Experience in digital marketing (social media, email marketing) and content marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication oral and written skills
- Critical thinker and attention to detail
- Problem-solving mind
- Commercial Spirit
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter spirit
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you oversee your own personal growth.
- Entrepreneurial environment. A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market leader in B2B e-commerce software in the Americas.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best, that’s why we want to offer you private healthcare and contribution to fitness subscription.
- Flexible work hours: Flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, weekly lunch and monthly social activities with your team.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.