At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Some people might think that a software company is nothing more than some extremely smart programmers who are buried in their computer screens all day. However, we at Sana Commerce know that our excellent programmers all around the world are only a small part of the entire organization. Without our sales teams, customer success managers, marketers, delivery experts, product owners, information managers, data analysts and many others, we wouldn’t be able to create the valuable relationships with our customers and partners that we are most proud of.
That’s the reason why we at Sana Commerce started the Sana Talent Academy, a program where you as a student can find out what it is like to work in a software company and bust the above myth. Next to that you can find out how and where you want to develop you career in tech.
This program focusses on your ambitions and challenges you to not only stick to what you know but go out of you comfort zone and see what is out there. In the Sana Academy you will work on many different projects in all our departments. From sales and marketing to product and information management, you’ll find out everything we have to offer.
You start in the Sana Academy in the final stage of your studies, preferably during your Masters. In this period, you work 16-24 hours a week.
You are completely free to choose the working hours yourself to ensure that they don’t interfere with your studies. The part-time year or semestre is divided into four periods:
- First period: The main goal of this period is getting you familiar with the company and meeting your new colleagues. You will work on different projects within different departments, so you will learn a lot about our product, processes, and the Sana Culture
- Second period: In this period, we will assign you to projects within the departments you are most interested in. This way you can find out if this is the direction you want to take your career;
- Third period: Now that you know which direction you want to take your career, we will focus on getting the right skillset via different courses both internally and externally. We’ll make sure you have all the right tools to pursue your ambitions;
- Fourth and final period: Now that you know the company, the Sana culture, and you know which next steps you want to take and developed the right skills to move forward, it’s time to take on the big project with a lot of responsibility. You can think about managing companywide projects or lead a project team
What you bring along:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- You are assertive and are not afraid to go after what you want;
- You are in the final stage of your studies previous to your Internship.
- You are Fluent in English and Spanish.
- You can work both individually and, in a team;
- You are well organized and can manage multiple projects at the same time.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. From learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions, and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toasties lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!