At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Finance Assistant, you will be joining the Americas finance team to support the regional business. Together with your direct colleagues you are responsible to maintain healthy financial KPIs on cashflow, outstanding debt and invoice processing. You are the first point of contact for our customers that have billing inquiries.
You main tasks will be reaching out to customers with open debt, keep our financial records updated and make proper escalation within the company to resolve cases. You will have to build statements, customer status reports and all have a clear overview of relevant information to be shared with both customers and colleagues within our company.
Besides, you will be involved in daily administrative processing of purchase invoices, employee expense claims and bank transactions. You will also assist the rest of the Americas finance team with preparation of financial analyses to support audit requests and to create insights in the business.
We have offices worldwide, so you'll be in regular contact with colleagues from Medellín, New York, and our Headquarters in Rotterdam.
- Performing credit control activities by contacting partners and customers
- Escalation of critical debtor cases with customers and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for updated customer records
- Purchase invoice registration
- Processing of employee expense claims
- Understanding of invoicing guidelines
- Accounting of bank transactions
- Accounting of checks and cash in transit
- Assisting in the preparation of financial analyses
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana Commerce means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
What you bring along
- Recently graduated in International Business, Business management, Accounting or related studies.
- Fluent speaking and writing in both English (advanced) and Spanish
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- You are very keen on details, structured and organized.
- You have a proactive work attitude, are resourceful and enjoy close collaboration with multiple departments.
- At least 6 months of experience working within an accounting or administrative environment
- Excellent Excel and Outlook skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Learning mindset.
- (Preferred) Experience with US-customers.
- (Preferred) Financial ERP knowledge (Microsoft Navision).
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base