At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Being a fast-growing SaaS company, we are moving upmarket and therefor are looking for enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing Enterprise team. As our newest Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for finding, engaging and winning new enterprise sized customers. You will do this through either a direct end-client approach or through a collaboration with our partners. You have to be able to translate your prospects strategy and ambitions in regard to digital transition and help them build the case and see the impact bringing their business online has on the convenience their customers experience, the reliability they provide and how it enables them to constantly evolve. Your sales cycles are always multithreaded and you are engaging at executive level.
Being entrepreneurial is one of our core values. Our core values guides us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization. The team you will become part of is a great example of this core value. You will become part of our enterprise team, which is dealing with our most high profile customers and prospects globally. As this team is relatively new for Sana, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the set-up and execution of a successful global strategy and have an impact, right from the start. You are in the lead to guide prospects and future customers through their buying process. during which you will maintain your consultative sales approach will help you to sell impact rather than features and build long-term relationships along the way.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Sana Commerce you will:
- Generate new business; you are in daily contact with potential customers – remote possible and on site when required;
- Guide prospect through their buying journey;
- Follow up on leads from our ERP partners, our marketing team and our ADR team;
- Uncover your prospect’s strategy and the impact they are looking to achieve and connect the dots;
- Represent Sana during discovery meetings, workshops and board presentations;
- Demo Sana Commerce Cloud with the support of our Presales Consultants;
- Respond to RFI/P’s
- Oversee and lead deal cycles with internal stakeholder like presales, project management and product development.
- Develop (new) partner relationships with both technology and service partners;
- Train and educate our partners;
- Visit prospects region and advise them on their e-commerce journey.
- Win customers!
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. Getting this position means the company relies on you, together with your local colleagues, to further grow in this region. We have ambitious plans for the Oceania and APAC markets and are looking for someone who likes it to help us build the company in this region. And grows with us. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well. We have innovative tooling in place to accommodate the onboarding and development of all our people across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team. Work hard, play hard.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
- Extra benefits: Work with motivated and engaged colleagues. We love to go for the extra mile, but we might love celebrating success just a little more. Next to that, flexible working hours, (weekly) team lunches and other online team events. Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
With an entrepreneurial mindset and your commercial sales skills, you are bound to be successful. You have experience with long, complex and multithreaded sales cycles. That is why you understand that asking good questions, having great listening skills and be patience are all needed to helping clients reach their full online potential with Sana Commerce!
You also have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Sales experience. At least 4 years of experience in SaaS sales or similar experience in the partner channel or a software vendor. Next to this you are What they call an Elite Seller, you are relentless and very picky with what to spend your time on.
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluent English. You are great at understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation. Making real connections and building relationships is your special skill.
- Entrepreneurial skills. You have a lot of energy, are persistent, excited about the potential of B2B commerce and you cannot wait to win market share for Sana Commerce. How will you do it? You are not necessarily looking for a path that is paved — you want to keep on experimenting and find the best way to achieving your goals.
- Self-Starting. You know what it takes to be a successful sales professional. You know how to manage your job and can take on responsibility.
- Partnership building skills. You can build a strong partnership with multiple contacts at the customer and help them drive change.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.