At Sana Commerce we’re committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for a Head of Marketing EMEA & APAC to drive pipeline and revenue growth of Sana Commerce in UKI, DACH, BeNeFr and APAC regions through executing a fully integrated marketing strategy. In this role you are a key member of both the EMEA/APAC and Global Marketing leadership team. Your accountability is to grow marketing’s impact on the pipeline and revenue by positioning Sana Commerce as a thought leader in the market and growing the awareness and demand for the Sana product in the EMEA/APAC region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading, coaching and enabling a multidisciplinary team of experienced marketers who have a specialism demand gen, digital, content, design, or events and work in their sub-regional goal.
- Aligning between stakeholders on both general management in the EMEA/APAC region as on the variety of specialisms on a global level as Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Partnerships.
- Initiating and executing a regional marketing strategy which aligns with our global vision on marketing, fulfills the needs of sub-regions and ensures a (cost) efficient marketing machine on EMEA/APAC level.
- Translating strategy into execution, having full oversight on the performance and progress of the plan and coordinating planning of marketing activities on a regional level.
- Being a strategic advisor on both the global marketing strategy as on the local revenue strategy for C-level. Lead by strategically prioritize market segment and setting up go-market-strategies relevant for your regions.
What you’ll bring:
- 10 years of marketing experience, of which 5+ years of experience in a marketing management position in B2B software;
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience on people management in an international environment;
- The capacity to think and act strategically yet still possess significant operational marketing knowledge and skills to be of true added value on an operational level for your team-members;
- Strong analytical skills with excellent understanding of commercial strategies;
- Proven track record on translating marketing strategy into action execution and planning in an international team.
- You are known as a strong communicator (excellent English skills are required, German or Dutch is a nice to have) with stakeholder management skills on both general management, customer success, sales, marketing and C level.
What you’ll get:
- The chance to make an impact at a scale-up organization;
- A global and customized team onboarding program (9,1/10 rated by previous new hires);
- Personal development opportunities;
- Up to 3 weeks of “work from anywhere” per year;
- Being part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company.
Read more about the region-specific benefits here: Work at Sana Commerce Dubai!
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you may not tick all the boxes, we have ambitious plans for the EMEA & APAC and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us. Apply now!