At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
We are expanding our global HR team with an HR Business Partner based in New York City. At Sana Commerce, we feel that our people are a key factor to the company’s success, and that is why our mission is to enable our people to be their best selves without losing sight of the company’s interest. You are ready to take on the next challenge in a fast-growing international scale-up. You want to make an impact and share your progressive HR vision with the rest of the team. In your role, you will deliver the best employee and managers experience to our global organization, including:
- Being the trusted advisor to your stakeholders, providing advice, guidance, and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR;
- Helping employees and managers to get the most out of their personal development;
- Enabling our leaders (executives and managers) to enable their team to perform to the best of their abilities;
- Working on impactful HR projects, such as the implementation of a Global HR Information System;
- Taking our Learning & Development journey to the next level.
What you bring along:
- Completed a master’s degree;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an HR generalist role where you have gained experience with topics as performance management, global HR services, talent management, and learning & development;
- 1 or 2 years of experience as HR Business Partner
- A progressive vision on HR;
- Passionate about HR technology (tooling) and data-driven HR;
- Knowledge about learning and experimenting with continuous learning and blended learning;
- Project management skills to bring impactful HR projects to success such as implementing a Global HR Information System;
- Experience within an international environment and/or scale-up is a big plus.
What’s in it for you?
Being part of a 50% year-over-year software company. You will be joining early in a fast-growing, international team with over 90 colleagues in both North America and Latin America. Globally the company has 500+ employees.
An office in the heart of Manhattan, New York City. Working in a high-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment close by Bryant Park. Of course, unlimited free fruits, coffee, and tea are available for you.
Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, weekly team lunches, and monthly team events.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.