At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Our recruitment team plays a huge role in the growth of Sana Commerce. We are in charge of connecting the best talent to awesome opportunities within our organization. With our international team of Corporate Recruiters, we make sure that all our teams are able to grow and reach their goals. The most important thing is that there is nothing better in the world for us than hiring people! And we would love to give a sneak preview in the daily life of a Corporate Recruiter.
We currently have a summer internship available in our Recruitment team (for at least 4 months). We will make sure to include you in the full recruitment cycle – from requisition to new hire. You will also get the opportunity to participate and contribute to our ongoing recruitment projects. You don't need to have experience with all these topics, but you do need to be super eager to learn about everything there is to learn. And of course, we will help you with that!
Your responsibilities are:
- Sourcing of candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Reviewing applications and determining next steps for candidates;
- Joining job intake with Hiring Managers for new requisitions;
- Attending (phone/video) interviews to gain some interviewing skills;
- Writing exciting job descriptions and posting them on various channels;
- Support with graduate recruitment (events);
- Maintain and grow our Instagram account to show the daily life at Sana Commerce.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. During your internship, we will focus on your personal learning goals and make sure that we work on them! Next to that, you will learn a lot on-the-job and, you can also join internal training for all our employees. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy (one of our Corporate Recruiters), and will get a role-specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. Our “Health Squad” is constantly organizing health and well-being activities to keep us positive, healthy, and energized together.
- And more! Work with motivated and engaged colleagues. We love to go for the extra mile, but we might love celebrating success just a little more. Next to that, flexible working hours, (weekly) team lunches, and other team events.
What you bring along:
- Currently enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student within the field of Human Resources or any other (international) Business study;
- Available for at least 4 days a week;
- Located or willing to commute to Rotterdam;
- Communication: Near (native) English skills.
- Experience: You already have some client-facing experience through a (side) job or internship. A big plus (but not required) if it is within HR or Recruitment;
- Structured and organized to be in control of your daily tasks;
- Proactive and always open to learning new things;
- Not afraid to speak up when there is room for improvement – you are a huge fan of efficiency and improving things.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.