At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Our mission at Sana Commerce is to help companies around the world realize their full potential. How? By identifying online opportunities and translating them into concrete advice. You’ll advise our clients on getting the very most out of their web store and you’ll help them get the most out of our services. Our slogan is ‘Sana helps businesses all over the world reach their full potential,’ and that’s exactly what you’ll do for our clients!
As a Junior Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of accounts;
- Build one-to-many campaigns for our customers;
- Prevent and decrease churn by taking actions on identified risks;
- Manage our online customer community;
- Optimize the commercial outcomes of your accounts;
- Be an internal advocate for your customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
We’re looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager who is passionate about e-commerce. You’re driven to guide your clients through their digital transformation and to achieve your ultimate goal: decrease churn, turn customers into advocates and get more revenue for the company
You also have:
- A bachelor’s degree;
- Experience: You already have some customer-facing experience through a previous (side) job or internship;
- A passion for e-commerce: You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our discipline;
- Strong analytic skills: You are good at interpreting statistics and reports;
- (Near) Native skills in: English and Dutch;
- Excellent communication skills: You have strong language skills and are able to communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen;
- Client oriented: You know how to get to the question behind the question and you’re good at collaborating with clients to put together a strong, realistic offer.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.