At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Junior Product Owner, your mission is to help our company become more scalable by finding smart solutions to business problems. These smart solutions will be found by creating integrated ecosystems of applications that are finely tuned to our business processes. You will consult with our business stakeholders to signal opportunities for improvement, further automate, increase scalability, or performance. You will be part of the Information Management department which consists of the Business Insights team and the Business Applications team, which is the team that this position will fall into. You will focus on one of our internal application ecosystems in the employee, prospect, or customer domain and work together side by side with business teams, developers, and software vendors to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Build a scalable structure for the way we manage our application lifecycles within a fast-growing SaaS-company;
- Improve our commercial processes by optimizing our CRM-system;
- Optimize the way we collect, store and, share knowledge within the company;
- Transform our customer-facing applications from siloed apps to integrated systems so we can leverage our customer data and signal customer needs to our customer success managers, product owners and customer marketeers;
- Implement a new global HR system so our colleagues can easily tackle all organizational challenges they face;
- Improve the way we communicate new developments to our colleagues around the world.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- An Applied Sciences / Bachelor's degree;
- Experience with product ownership / project management / software development;
- Experience working in a data-driven way and understanding data models;
- A broad professional curiosity: you will be working with different business teams and will need to understand their needs and learn quickly;
- Technical expertise: having a natural passion for solving technical / analytical puzzles;
- Good communication skills and a team player mentality: listening to stakeholders, asking the right questions and presenting plans.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.