As a junior project manager ERP employee at Sana Commerce you help getting our customers’ web shop online! The project manager is responsible for coordinating and supervising multiple projects simultaneously and you will assist him in doing so.
What type of projects will you work on?
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed. The e-commerce platform is integrated in the companies’ Enterprise Resource System (ERP). In your role as junior project manager, you will be coordinating the process of adjusting our customers’ ERP system, so their Sana Commerce webstore can perform perfectly.
How will you do that?
You have a basic understanding of delivery cycles and project management. Basic knowledge on software-specific delivery cycles and ERP-related development is required. You need perfect communication, planning & organization skills, so you can make sure that our developers are doing the right thing at the right time.
In addition to that you will be gathering requests for ERP development from Sales and Customer Success, translating these from talking money to talking bits & bytes, making sure that the requests are readily understood by our ERP developers. Your main responsibilities will be:
- You are helping our project manager with converting the customers wishes into proposals, enabling colleagues of Sales and Customer Success to offer these to our customers;
- After the deal is sealed – you will take care of the administration like it’s your baby: follow up with all colleagues, request iterations, and make sure everyone is up to date with the latest information;
- You are in charge of the planning of our developers; making sure that they are planned in and ensure their availability;
- To work closely together with our project managers, making sure that the ERP portion of their projects runs smooth as butter, all the while maintaining a perfect information flow to all internal and external stakeholders;
- Not only to perform the above tasks – you will also think of ways to improve and optimise our ways of working, as an important part of your role. Your input is highly valued.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- You are able to easily communicate with stakeholders from all parts of the spectrum: commercial and technical, juniors to MT members, Dutch, Sri Lankan, Ukrainian and Colombian, techies and sales tigers – and everything in between. You’re the generalist quarterback in the middle of a very varied field of experts;
- You can seamlessly switch between high-level and detail, adapting to the level of technical knowledge of the person you are talking to;
- You are also efficient in communicating with colleagues of all parts of the world, maintaining appropriate cultural awareness;
- You are able to, and like to, perform and communicate in an international environment.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.