We’re looking for a result-driven Junior Visual Designer to craft the most attractive visual designs for our marketing efforts. This position is all about making our teams’ ideas come to life in the form of beautifully made designs that will make prospects want to click. You’ll be working alongside our experienced senior visual designer, and together you will be creating winning visual content.
You’ll also be helping colleagues with their daily design needs, questions and helping to ensure that our values and message are well represented.
- In this Rotterdam based position, as a part of our corporate marketing team, you are responsible for designing and crafting visual design that converts.
- You’ll specialize in crafting engaging design and visual assets for a wide variety of channels;
- You'll make sure designs are amazing and of course in line with expectations. And even exceeding them..;
- You’ll take ownership of our Canva self-service account (You don’t need to be familiar with Canva, but it is a plus if you are);
- You’ll support our content team with their daily design necessities;
- You go above and beyond the brief to push the boundaries when it comes to digital designs;
- You’ll co-own design KPIs and work to improve design performance;
- You’ll work on refining our style guide and existing branded elements;
- You will contribute to the development of our social media assets and our design strategy;
- You'll make sure that all designs you create follow our style guide, and that they are consistent across formats and look pixel perfect in any dimension;
- You’ll get to test new solutions, conduct research and present new ideas that will make a big impact in the field of design.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- You’re an independent, proactive and curious individual;
- You’re a skilled designer with a minimum of 1 year of experience working as a visual designer;
- You know all the most important Adobe Suite tools;
- You have strong organizational skills;
- You have a proven track record of creating professional brochures, white papers and/or factsheets;
- You know a thing or two about creating on-brand assets (online and/or offline);
- You’re familiar with the world of B2B software (is not a must but it’s an added benefit).
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
Please attach your portfolio when applying for this job.