At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Customer-centricity is one of our top priorities for the coming years and we need you on board to achieve this goal!
Your main role is to ensure the value and satisfaction of our customers in the BeNeFrance & Growth Regions. You will lead a team of Customer Success Managers located at our headquarters in Rotterdam. Reporting to the Commercial Director BeNeFrance & Growth Regions, and working collaboratively with other managers in the region to improve the customers’ experience and journey, and the commercial results; as well as with the Director of Customer Success, to define the global strategy and improve on processes and tools.
As a Manager of Customer Success, you will:
- Drive satisfaction, retention, and expansion of the customers in the region;
- Act as a senior escalation point for our customers;
- Grow the Customer Success team;
- Coach the team to achieve greater results;
- Contribute to global initiatives to improve the customer experience and team efficiency.
What our employees say
"What I personally enjoy most about my role at Sana is being involved in making sure that every new person who joins our fantastic team is made to feel welcome, learn the ropes, and enjoy the same feeling of camaraderie that I have enjoyed since day 1" Max Tiley – Customer Success Manager – EMEA
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Flexible working hours. Work three days a week from the office, twice from home. One day is pre-set, the Sana Culture Day on Thursdays, when we will all have lunch together!
- 3 weeks Work from Anywhere. We believe that flexibility in the workplace unleashes creativity, improves productivity, and encourages a growth mindset. For this reason, we offer the opportunity to work for three weeks outside of the company or home office, at any location of their choosing.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly boot camp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people.
- Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a customer-facing role, part of it in a leading role.
- Experience working with a (complex) SaaS software;
- Customer-Centric & Entrepreneurial Mindset;
- At least a bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A high professional/ (near) native level of English. Dutch is a plus.
Do you have doubts about meeting all the requirements? Please contact the recruiter responsible for this role.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.