At Sana Commerce we’re committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for a Managerial Assistant to join our Talent Academy. As a Managerial Assistant, you will have the opportunity to discover where you want to develop your career in tech by working on short-term projects within different departments. From Sales and Marketing to Product and Information Management, you’ll get a glimpse of everything Sana has to offer.
The program consists of two phases; a part-time phase and a full-time phase. Both will take approximately one year each and are designed so that you will gradually work towards finding your perfect future position within Sana.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting various departments across the company (e.g., Information Management, Marketing, Sales, et.al.) with short-term projects;
- Improving tools and processes;
- Presenting project solutions to different stakeholders;
- Learning new skills to apply them to projects in practice.
What you’ll bring:
- Currently enrolled as a Pre-Master/Master student;
- Available for at least 16 hours per week;
- Entrepreneurial, assertive, and not afraid to go after what you want;
- Capable of working individually and in teams;
- In control – you know how to organize and structure your work and can manage multiple projects at the same time.
What you’ll get:
- A global and customized team onboarding program (9,1/10 rated by previous new hires);
- The chance to make an impact at a scale-up organization;
- Entrepreneurial environment;
- Gain valuable working experience during your studies;
- Thursday lunches on us (toasties, sandwiches, salads).
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you may not tick all the boxes, we have ambitious plans for the Sana Talent Academy, and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us. Apply now!