At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Marketing Intelligence (MI) analyst you support the commercial team of Sana Commerce to accelerate their results through a data driven approach. Hence, you will help to ensure that data on the Marketing and Sales process is tracked, that it is analyzed and transformed into insights and recommendations that make an impact on our internal stakeholders. This includes a thorough understanding of our technical infrastructure to maintain and expand the functionalities of MI solutions. Furthermore, you will have a focus on adoption of the MI solutions in the teams to maintain a scalable and agile Marketing organization. Your main activities:
- Develop and maintain Marketing reporting framework by including more data and improving intelligent solutions (Marketing attribution, ROI calculation, Behavior model, etc.).
- Responsible for consistency and maintenance in Marketing reports and analyses.
- Work together with our data development team to improve the quality and quantity of our prospect database.
- Be our internal data insights champion by driving understanding and adoption of dashboarding and MI solutions.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Enablement to drive commercial excellence.
- Support the Enterprise team and Account Based Marketing tactic on processes and reporting.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in Marketing Intelligence or Business Intelligence environment
- College degree that demonstrates your analytic abilities, such as Econometrics, Computer Sciences, Mathematics or similar.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent data management skills including SQL, Python, R, Power Query M and DAX.
- Experience in data visualization in which hands on experience with PowerBI is a plus
- Experience in developing intelligent solutions like marketing attribution model
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.