As Partner Manager you will maintain and expand our partner network in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You will be the face of Sana Commerce for our partners, on events, on-premise as well as remote in online meetings. Internally, you will closely work together with our Account Executives who will follow-up on opportunities sourced with our partners. Furthermore, you will cooperate with other departments, such as marketing, finance, support, product and delivery, to make our partnerships more successful.
Sales in this segment requires a custom approach. You need to be able to present our solution and explain how our solution can fulfill specific client needs. As well as position it into our partners value chain of products and services. Making the translation from feature to added value. An essential part is being able to think out of the box and have strong powers of persuasion, so you can get all stakeholders (internal and external) on board with a project.
Building relationships is crucial, as the average sales cycle lasts three to six months. As such, you will also need a healthy dose of endurance to keep encouraging our partners to stay active and turn a prospect (their client) into a Sana Commerce client.
In short: As Partner Manager at Sana Commerce you will:
- Make Sana’s current partnerships more successful by implementing our Partner Success Program.
- Expand Sana’s partner network in the DACH region by finding and building new partnerships with resellers.
- Successful means doing more business together; leading indicators to achieve this are partner pipeline, level of partner engagement & activities and partner NPS.
- Successfully onboard new partners and help them to get up & running.
- Revise and renegotiate existing and outdated partner contracts
- Find and on-board implementation- and/or SDK-partners and make them successful.
- Initiate partner pipeline activities together with Field Sales & Marketing to growthe pipeline.
- Initiate ‘out-of-the-box’ partnerships with other ISV’s/SSP’s that drive our sales in the DACH region.
- Point of Contact for our partners, being the link between Marketing, Sales, Projects, Finance & Product department for our partners, and be the escalation point if necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- International work environment. You can work remote, but you are more than welcome in the Munich or Rotterdam office. You will also be in daily contact with our teams in the rest of Europe, North America, Australia and Asia.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree;
- (Near) native in German is required;
- Sales Experience. Minimum of 4 years in sales and/or partnership management experience within the technology industry or similiair;
- Communicative skills. You are great at understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation and you are able to engage with partners on different levels, including the C-Suite and Executive teams;
- Self-Starting. You know what it takes to be a successful sales professional. You know how to manage your job and can take on responsibility.
- Partnership building skills. You can build a strong partnership with multiple contacts at the customer and help them drive change.
- Entrepreneurial skills. You have a lot of energy, are persistent, excited about the potential of B2B commerce and you cannot wait to win market share for Sana Commerce. How will you do it? You are not necessarily looking for a path that is paved — you want to keep on experimenting and find the best way to achieving your goals.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.