At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Together with our USA sales team, your goal is to grow our partnership network. You will assist the Partnership Managers to scale our partnership program and help increase the touchpoints with current and potential partners, increasing our partner base and laying the foundation for future success. In this role, you will have a clear path for upward mobility within Sana, taking on more responsibilities within the partnership team and ultimately managing a partner’s portfolio yourself.
- Recruit new partners using various channels including email, telephone, website, events, and social media;
- Engage with the market, positioning the Sana Commerce Cloud solution, understanding pains and needs, and adding value to every conversation you have;
- Educate our (potential) partners on our product proposition through outbound efforts;
- Ensure that internal systems remain accurate and (potential) partner activities are accurately tracked.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you oversee your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well. We have innovative tooling in place to accommodate the onboarding and development of all our people across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team. Work hard, play hard.
- Ambitious team. Together with the North American team, you will work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun as we have regular meet ups as a team and work to refine our skills and team collaboration.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
What you bring along:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree;
- Sales experience: affinity with social, value and/or consultative sales;
- Effective team player skills;
- Energetic and result/success driven personalities;
- Capabilities to quickly learn the ins and outs of our software product and partner ecosystem;
- Entrepreneurial spirit to come up with creative ideas and initiatives to drive success.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what is being part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.