As the Performance Marketer you will enlarge the footprint of Sana Commerce in the enterprise segment. This is done by drafting and executing a global enterprise marketing strategy which is tailored towards a selected account list of Manufacturing, Distribution and Wholesale companies selling products and using Microsoft Dynamics and or SAP. As this role is new to the company you will be responsible for both to set-up as the execution (with help of the corporate team) of a successful global marketing program which enables Sana to accelerate brand awareness, though leadership, revenue and advocacy in mainly North America, UK & Ireland, DACH, BeNeLux and the APAC. This will make you the go-to-person for the global commercial organization on Enterprise Marketing. You will be responsible for:
- Composing and executing and ABM approach tailored towards accelerating enterprise revenue. This strategy should be focused on to the full revenue cycle and therefore focused on both prospects and existing customers.
- Building a deep understanding of the target prospect and their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them.
- Ensuring an internal process in which we identify, nurture and convert enterprise prospects and make sure this process keeps improving.
- Ensuring a consistent and desirable message for the enterprise segment is conveyed on all relevant communication channels, based on existing value proposition.
- Contributing and participating in the Virtual Team focused on Paid Channels, Organic, E-mail growth.
- Executing a (digital) portion of demand generation programs yourself by creating e-mail marketing flows, sales playbooks, paid ads and or DM campaigns.
- Establishing a strong relationship and effective feedback loops working with both global as regional marketing, sales and customer success department(s).
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- A Bachelor or Master Degree
- Experience working with a software brand.
- Strong problem solver with an ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- A high resilience and solution-oriented attitude
- Motivated self-starter adept at handling complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communicator and experience
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.