At Sana Commerce we’re committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for a Pre-sales Consultant to actively drive our commercial success by supporting our customer success and sales teams. Your job is to understand the functional needs of our customers and see how our product could solve those needs. By demonstrating our Sana product, you should show the customer how they can use our product to the fullest potential. In this role you will be collaborating closely with our customers, commercial team, and our technical consultants.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advising our existing customers and prospects about our Sana offering and how this will fit their business needs;
- Joining sales calls to help scope business, functional, and technical
- Designing functional specifications based on customer requirements;
- Driving initiatives to improve our demo environments and usage;
- Coaching our sales and customer success teams on our Sana solution and its benefits.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Pre-sales Consultant, Business Consultant, Sales Engineer, or similar;
- Experience working with, or a strong affinity for IT;
- Excellent command of the English language (Dutch is also an advantage);
- Analytical skills. You are able to process a wide range of complex data, information, challenges, and technology.
What you’ll get:
- A hybrid working model – 3 days at the office, 2 days from home;
- Up to 3 weeks “work from anywhere” per year;
- A global and customized team onboarding program (9,1/10 rated by previous new hires);
- Thursday lunch on us (toasties, sandwiches, salads).
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you do not tick all the boxes, we have ambitious plans for the Pre-sales team, and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us.
If you’re unsure whether you meet all the requirements, please include a motivation letter and let us know why you want to be a part of the Sana team! Apply now.