At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
The mission of the Head of Product & Customer Marketing is to develop a compelling, unique and differentiated product positioning and go-to-market strategy that will help us deliver on critical commercial and customer success KPIs. In this role, you will lead the planning, implementation, and management of the overall product and customer marketing strategy, in close collaboration with the global and regional teams. You will be jointly accountable for the achievement of commercial (and customer) results focusing on metrics such as nps, customer health, revenue, upsell and retention.
- Team member of the marketing management team and head of our product and customer marketing department;
- Develop and execute on product positioning within go-to-market strategies while working closely with marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams;
- Establish the strategy for positioning, messaging, pricing, and promotion of our core product and add-ons;
- Train and support sales and customer success teams on new products and features;
- Translate product insights into actionable feedback for product development, customer success and or marketing/sales activities.
- Perform competitive and market research and keep the company up-to-date on the competitive and market landscape, including competitor strengths and weaknesses, market trends, and changing customer needs;
- Extract the essence of analyst data, customer, competitive and market research and, together with our Head of Brand, translate it into Sana’s messaging;
- Be an evangelist for the product and company through events, speaking engagements, podcasts, blogging, and social media;
- Provide insights on product and customer marketing performance and identify opportunities for growth.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Product Development and/or (Product) Marketing
- Previous experience working in a B2B software industry;
- Management experience is preferred, but not required;
- Communicative: communicates in a clear and understandable way – easy to work with and capable of communicating with international colleagues across departments and the globe.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.