At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
The mission of the Product Owner – Website is to use their creativity and digital skills to make a long-term vision for our English Sana Commerce website (.com). You will be responsible for accelerating growth and maximizing business goals via our website and delivering improvements to the website on a day-to-day basis in collaboration with the different regions and corporate marketing team. You will keep track of surface trends to offer insights and improvements to the team that will optimize the buyer journey and website usability. As a member of the Corporate Team, it is your goal to utilize a growth-mindset in the global operations by putting in place agile ways of working and data-driven working methods. Finally, it is your mission to continuously develop into an all-around marketing professional who is dedicated to exploring new and exciting growth opportunities for Sana Commerce!
The main mission of our website manager is to
- Develop and execute sana-commerce.com’s strategy to grow visibility and engagement of our products and services with our target audiences;
- Monitor, manage, and upgrade the website, in collaboration with our website agency, to ensure reliable performance and accessibility;
- Responsible for creating a scalable way-of-working without our CMS for all teams (corporate, enterprise, regions etc.) by setting up manuals and templates and provide trainings and consultancy;
- Develop and implement Inbound/Website roadmap and conduct research to ensure continuous improvement of website strategy and performance and apply learnings for site improvements;
- Build an A/B testing strategy and user behavior mapping to improve website engagement across all websites;
- Act as the day to day manager for all content and technical updates needed for the site
- Partner with key business teams (e.g regions, enterprise, product, etc.) to develop and execute plans that deliver quarterly and annual business goals;
- Collaborate with Content Marketing to maintain a consistent brand voice and message throughout the website;
- Provide regular reporting on progress towards key milestones and effectiveness of growth efforts in key markets;
- Evangelize the growth-mindset in the global marketing operations by stimulating agile ways of working.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a website management role;
- Hands-on experience with CMS frameworks (WordPress is a plus);
- Knowledge of both technical and content side of SEO and experience with tools such as Screaming Frog, Semrush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console etc.;
- You think "customer first," with a strong understanding of customer pain points and buyer journeys, website UX, Conversion Rate Optimization and web accessibility best practices;
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Datastudio etc. (Google Tag Manager is a plus);
- Working experience in running website sprints internally or together with an external agency;
- Strong communication skills in English;
- Excited about problem solving and have an analytical mindset;
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively to organize and prioritize projects based on business need;
- Knowledge of the B2B software industry is a plus.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.