At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Sana Commerce has a global product team with members from all over the world. In the past years, our global product team has worked hard to be named as “Strong Performer” in the Forrester Wave of 2020. For our future growth, we are looking for a Product Owner Onboarding, who radically improves the time to value of new customers.
As a fast learner, you will be able to find solutions for complex problems on our journey to increase they amount of customers we can onboard. With your vision and execution power, you unite all internal stakeholders who share responsibility in the onboarding process of new customers. Your primary driver is to provide new customers with a smooth experience of our product during the deal-to-live process. A major focus point will be the optimization of the integration between our product and our customers’ ERP applications such as SAP ECC and Microsoft AX and F&O.
- Improve our prospects’ experience of onboarding when they become a customer;
- You are successful when the time needed to make our customers get first value from our product after signing with Sana Commerce is shortened as much as it can;
- Work together with your development teams and stakeholders to define and execute a vision, strategy, and roadmap for our ERP connectors;
- Share this vision and strategy with our employees, partners, and customers via webinars and events globally;
- Make sure we measure the product usage and success of all our customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- At least 2 years of product owning experience;
- You have a customer centric approach and believe that an excellent customer experience is key for your success;
- You are an innovator and have an out of the box approach to challenges that reach beyond the product;
- You are able to manage stakeholders well and unite them behind a vision. You are a strong builder of bridges;
- You are an extremely quick learner;
- You have outstanding analytical skills, and you can handle complex and technical subjects;
- You like to satisfy our customers’ needs through regular product delivery;
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills at all levels of the organization (commercial and technical).
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.