At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
The Project Manager – Customer Experience is an internal Project Manager reporting to the Global Director of Customer Success and focusing on global initiatives that improve our customers' journey, ensuring their satisfaction along the way. You will collect, analyze, and share the feedback of our customers to build up the best solutions for them. You will collaborate with various departments (Marketing, Customer Success, Product, etc.) to build up scalable solutions that will improve our customer satisfaction and retention, resulting in more upsell and more advocates. You will also oversee the online tools we create for them.
- Interviewing customers and investigate how we can add more value to them;
- Implementing and evaluating customer satisfaction surveys at key milestones in the customer journey;
- Analyzing customer feedback and initiate new customer journey improvement projects based on them;
- Implementing and maintaining online tools for customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly boot camp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch, and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Obtained a Bachelor or Master degree;
- Near (native) skills in English;
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience, customer facing role or similar (Customer Experience Manager, Customer Community Manager, Customer Marketing, Customer Journey specialist) at a Tech/Software B2B company;
- A passion for Customer Centricity;
- Strong Project management and Internal Stakeholders management skills;
- Experience collecting and analyzing data;
- Advanced communication and presentation skills;
- An entrepreneurial mindset, always trying to come up with new project ideas.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.