At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Your mission as Revenue Enablement Specialist is to enhance the customer’s buying experience and drive commercial success for new business and retention. You do this by enabling our revenue teams (Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success) with the right knowledge, skills, processes, and content to add value to all customer interactions at each stage of a customer’s journey. You will report directly to the Global Director of Revenue Operations, and work together with 2 other Enablement Specialists. You take on a central role in finding the most pressing enablement needs and opportunities from stakeholders across revenue teams in all regions.
- Design, implement and optimize global onboarding, certification, and (re-) training programs for all three revenue teams;
- Lead the organization of key enablement events from A to Z (e.g. Annual Revenue Kick-Off, knowledge-sharing events, and communication platforms);
- Analyze, maintain, and optimize Enablement technology (e.g. Showpad), content, and processes that support the entire customer buying journey;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with regional commercial teams and departments such as Product, Product Marketing, and Corporate Marketing;
- Contribute to or lead new strategic enablement initiatives (OKRs) to bring our commercial organization to the next level.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions, and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, a hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch, and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- At least 1 year of experience in Marketing/Sales/Customer Success Enablement/Excellence, Human Resources, or Learning & Development programs;
- Proven experience in managing projects and events with different stakeholder groups;
- Experience with enablement technology (e.g. Showpad) is a plus;
- Process-minded and analytical; being able to map processes and see broader connections across departments;
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.