At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Sana Commerce is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team to help manage our growing global business. In this role you are responsible for using data to generate useful insights, implementing new tooling and systems, organizing events and continuously looking for ways to improve the way we do business. You will work side by side with the sales operations team and together you will manage internal processes and support the global sales team in order to boost their performance.
- Ensure correct order administration, invoicing and commission payouts for the Sales team;
- Set up, maintain and continuously improve performance measurements (KPI reporting), generating insights for our commercial team and management;
- Run initiatives to automate and simplify processes to decrease the amount of manual work in the commercial department;
- Enable the sales team to be more effective and efficient in their daily work, for example by providing user support on (CRM) tooling and working with developers to optimize the sales tech stack;
- Ensure successful adoption of new tooling and systems by the Sales team;
- Maintaining correct administration in external (supplier and partner) portals such as Microsoft Partner Center;
- Organize fun and valuable meetups and events within the Sales team.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- You are in your second half of your Bachelor or Master (preferably in the direction of Organizational Change, Organizational Psychology, Economics, Business Administration, Data Science or similar). However, we strongly encourage people with different backgrounds and degrees to apply if they feel that they are a good match for this role;
- You thrive on making an impact, working data driven, independently and proactively and likes to take the department to a higher level;
- Strong communication skills; you are able to communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.