At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Ready to Kick Start your Career?
As a sales trainee you will set up yourself for success! You will learn the foundations of B2B software sales & digital transformation while making a direct impact in a multinational scale-up e-commerce company.
In addition to that you will grow with us! During the 4 phases of this traineeship you will learn everything you need to become a successful member of our sales team, transitioning at the end of this training into your next new role within Sana Commerce.
You will learn how to engage with potential new customers during the beginning of their e-commerce journey – a crucial component in building up long-lasting customer relationships. In doing so, we will help you become an expert in:
- Identifying and approaching prospective new customers;
- Engaging with prospective account’s stakeholders from different departments;
- Discovering needs and requirements in a consultative approach;
- Collaborating with your international marketing and sales colleagues on cross-regional projects and initiatives;
We personalize the program as much as possible by taking your current skills and experience into consideration. Usually it takes around 18-24 months before you are ready to transition into your new role!
- Getting to know the company, your team, and the product;
- Understand the foundations of SaaS sales;
- Master the essential tools for your job;
- Engage with first prospects and learn how to qualify leads.
- Deepen product knowledge and market understanding;
- Develop and execute quarterly go to market strategies together with other departments;
- Build up your sales pipeline and generate qualified opportunities;
- Continuous sales trainings.
- Creating a personal development plan for the transition to your next role;
- Deepen relationships with Sana partners in your regional market;
- Take over more responsibilities of the sales cycle;
- Organize and attend events in your market.
Transition into your new role such as:
- (inside) Sales manager
- Project manager
- Customer success Manager
- Pre-sales consultant
- Partner Manager
You identify yourself with the following core values:
- Entrepreneurial: You like to bring great ideas to life and want to make a visible impact with the work you do.
- Result driven: You are motivated by challenging goals as they help you to grow.
- Committed: When you believe in something you work hard to achieve it and don’t give up!
- Team spirit. Working and learning from each other is something you enjoy. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset: You feel comfortable with exploring the unknown and trying new things. You see mistakes as learning opportunities on the path to mastery.
What you bring along:
- Obtained a Bachelor or Master degree;
- (Near) native Dutch and fluent English is required;
- Affinity with digital transformation;
- 0-2 years of sales experience;
- Good understanding of MS Office;
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will undergo a personalized onboarding program where you will follow our online courses and you will connect and collaborate with mentors within the organization to learn on the job. We have innovative tooling in place to accommodate the onboarding and development of all our people across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. A lot of freedom to start new initiatives on campaigns, new ways to position our product or to engage with the market.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
- Extra benefits: Work with motivated and engaged colleagues. We love to go for the extra mile, but we might love celebrating success just a little more. Next to that, flexible working hours, (weekly) team lunches and other online team events. Check our employee guide!
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.